Translate

Saturday 6 August 2016

busy

Well it has been a busy week.

Took my first lesson in Krav maga, the Israeli combat system. They like to get physical and protective gear is mandatory for later classes. They also like to stress test you. 



The second edit of my manuscript is done. But I am not happy with the narrative flow so been restructuring the chapters. Who though making stuff up would be so hard. 

I am also taking swimming lessons to improve my 'floundering in the water' skills. Feels like I am getting worse but maybe all those rotation, core body and breathing drills will come together at some stage. On the plus side I am getting better at treading water.  

Oh yeah there is the other exercising to keep up with. Currently researching how to combine the Tabata protocols with a Paleo fitness regime, to unleash that inner caveman. Seriously.

My car arrived so there is lots of work to be done. Like reading the manual to work out what the hell Dynamic Vehicle Control and Continuous Variable Transmission are all about. There is also the long, long shopping list of survival gear to buy for the car, so I am ready for the zombies. It will be a slow process as I save up for the more expensive items like chainsaws, hazmat suits and industrial strength air fresheners.


Bite of more than you can chew

Mr Rimsky 

No comments:

Post a Comment