Translate

Saturday 30 May 2015

Apocalypse Hal - Zombie Threat Checklist

As Zombie Awareness Month draws to a close we must continue to remain vigilant for the rise of the undead.

That's why I am one of those emergency personnel at work. The ones that are there to guide people to safety if there is an emergency. You get free training and a stylish hard hat to wear. The truth is, I do it because if there is a zombie outbreak, I want to be the first to know! And the first to reach the fire stairs.

Just in case someone rings me up claiming there are zombies on the loose, I have a checklist. It is similar to a bomb threat checklist. So print one out this zombie version and keep it next to your phone. 

You can always write your shopping list on it.



Bite off more hard hat than you can chew.

Mr Rimsky



No comments:

Post a Comment