Translate

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Zombie Abs

When I told my mum that I was going to start writing for an online blog, she made me promise that I would keep my manners and my dignity.  Sadly the second part of my promise has been partially broken.

This week I’m bringing the boys out there some hot zombie fashion with an unexpected twist.  Mr Rimsky alerted me to the fact that one of our local retailers has released a line of zombie themed T-Shirts, so off I went on a little shopping expedition!
Mrs K has always done a great job bringing the girls important post-apocalyptic fashion tips and I thought this was a great opportunity to give the guys a turn, especially with The Walking Dead season 4 beginning in approximately 2 weeks!



 Yes, as you can see I am wetting myself with excitement about Season 4 of The Walking Dead and yes I will be wearing this T-Shirt on premiere night (Miss Sugar & Spice, are we doing takeaway Pizza or Thai?)

So on first viewing this T-Shirt appears to have a simple humorous tag, but wait, there’s more!


Sorry mum for the excess skin, I’ll try to keep that to a minimum in future, oh and I’m doing my Tap Out XT training, so those zombie abs are hopefully on their way!

I love that guys fashion is getting a bit more playful and when zombies are involved I’m pretty much there!  As we roll into October, Halloween seems only a stone’s throw away, so boys you have no excuse not to look your best!

Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

 

No comments:

Post a Comment