Translate

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Mmmmmmm Zombies?


I know the words sweet, delicious and decadent are not usually associated with the common zombie.  However, if you are lucky enough to be situated near Spokane Washington USA then it’s a different story all together!  I know every second man and his Chihuahua is saying that zombies have reached a total saturation point and to this I say nay, let the crusty zombie continue its journey into the pages of history or should that be into our stomachs??
BZF fans, it is with jealous taste buds that I present to you the most awesome idea for a takeaway joint in a long time – Dawn of the Donut!  No I’m not kidding, and yes I am salivating profusely, there is actually a zombie themed donut takeaway shop and I for one am very excited!

 




So I have gone through the menu with very hungry eyes and I have picked out two of the donuts I would most like to try!  Why only two you ask?  If I were to review them all, I would most likely be on a plane tomorrow with seven pairs of stretchy pants, one for each day of the week.

 

Brains!  Believe it or not this is an apple fritter with raspberry icing, genius I know and why isn’t there one in my house for dessert!
 

Coco Apocalypse – Anyone who knows me is well aware that I will eat almost anything that has chocolate on it. This is no exception and I would be happy for this to be my final meal should the worst come true.

I encourage you all to check out the Dawn of the Donut website for more beatifully grotesque tasty treats which any starved zombie would happily sink their teeth into.  Such is the popularity of Dawn of the Donut, their local news program reported on the growing success of this culinary phenomenon, check it out here.

 

Bite you later

Mr Vitamin G

No comments:

Post a Comment